Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Taste:Tuesday at 8/7c on ABC

Hey Lovelies,

I love watching television, maybe a little too much, but....there's a new show called The Taste and I had to see what it was all about. By the title I knew it was a cooking show. I didn't really think any further into the title, so when watching the first episode, I was amazed that the cooks/chefs actually only had one taste of a chance to flaunt their skills. This one detail makes The Taste different from every other cooking show out there alone. Did they stop there? No. no, no, no. There are four very accomplished judges: Nigella Lawson, Anthony Bourdain, Ludo Lefebvre, and Brian Malarkey. who will each coach a team(kind of like The Voice).  "In each episode the groups will face team and individual challenges with a variety of culinary themes through various elimination rounds. At the end of each episode, the mentors will have to judge the competitors' dishes blind -- with no knowledge of whose creation they're sampling, what they're eating, how it was prepared or whom they could be sending home" (Influenster).

Does my review make you crave for more info? Then check out the last episode of The Taste here: http://abc.tv/Z3jimp

FTC: I was not paid with money nor items for writing this review. These opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment